We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world problems?
We'd love to have you on board!
Formal position title:
The Software Developer will report to the Chief Technology Officer
Skills required from Software Developer:
• Programming language: Java, VertX and experienced with Threads, Async calls, Event loop, Message Queue.
• Database: Postgres, MS SQL, MySQL and experienced with functions, parallel calls, master-slave clustering, inherit table partitioning.
• Tools and technologies: git, maven, gradle and other.
• Theory: S.O.L.I.D., T.D.D., Design patterns, microservices, code style and base algorithms
The ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Participate in developing of new services and systems.
• Write clean and understandable code.
• Write codes in company style.
• Periodically learn new technologies
• Permanent work permit in the UZ
• Fluent in English
• Live in commutable area (Tashkent)
• Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
• Competitive remuneration
• Excellent team environment
• Modern office in the center of Tashkent
• Fresh coffee and snacks