We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world problems?
We'd love to have you on board!
Formal position title
The Office administrator will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Finance Officer.
The Office administrator provides office and administrative support to Payments team, Support team, Marketing team and Compliance team. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business. Duties include welcoming callers and visitors, processing, analyzing and filing important information, helping preparing the presentations and assisting with other administrative tasks. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position. The full list of responsibilities is as below:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing administration support to Payments team, Support team, Marketing and Compliance team
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry
- General office management
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
The administrator is required to use a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. Aside from this, candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, organisational abilities and time management skills.
- Permanent work permit in the UK
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Live in commutable area (London)
- Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent team environment
- Modern office in the financial center of London
- Fresh coffee and snacks
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London, we’re an FCA-regulated payment institution.
Our business accounts and payment processing services help companies across diverse industries — from consultancies to e-merchants and art galleries — pay and get paid more quickly, conveniently, and cost-effectively, so they can focus on what matters most — growing their business.