We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely
while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world
We'd love to have you on board!
Formal position title:
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Client Relationship Director.
The Customer Service Representative provides support to Customer Services team. However, s/he should assist to other team members when necessary. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business. Also, the best candidate can be described as a customer-oriented person with friendly personality who fulfils customer needs to ensure the customer satisfaction. Besides that, it is important to draw potential customer’s attention by answering product and services related questions; suggesting information about what the company offers. In a nutshell, the right candidate’s target is expected to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Manage all incoming calls
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Qualifications and previous experience related to customer services would add extra benefit to the application.
- Also, the knowledge to use a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is required. Aside from this, candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, organisational abilities and time management skills.
- Permanent work permit in the UK
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Live in commutable area (London)
- Bilingual (English and Russian preferably)
- Extensive training and on the job learning and development opportunities of skills required to work in fast-paced financial organization;
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent team environment
- Modern office in the financial center of London
- Fresh coffee and snacks