We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world problems?
We'd love to have you on board!
Formal position title
The Compliance Assistant will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the Compliance Director.
The Compliance Assistant provides support to Compliance team. However, s/he should assist to other team members when necessary. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business. In general, the candidate needs to be someone who have analytical skills, knowledge of AML procedures, KYC/CDD and etc. Also, he/she need to be flexible going beyond job description and be able to assist in any level of compliance monitoring framework of Safenetpay.
The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting a wide range of compliance matters, including:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Keeping up-to-date with regulatory developments
- Ensure the firm continues to meet its threshold conditions at all times
- Ensure that the firm can respond in a timely basis to requests for information from the FCA
- Make all appropriate notifications to the FCA (relevant notifiable changes)
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance and Training & Competence procedures
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and the FCA Principles, Code of Practice for approved persons and rules
- Compliance Monitoring
- Customer Onboarding and KYC verification
Qualifications and previous experience related to compliance or legal services would add extra benefit to the application.
Also, the knowledge to use a variety of software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is required. Aside from this, candidates will need to have excellent communication skills, organisational abilities and time management skills.
· Permanent work permit in the UK
· Fluent in English and Russian
· Live in commutable area (London)
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London, we’re an FCA-regulated payment institution. Our business accounts and payment processing services help companies across diverse industries — from consultancies to e-merchants and art galleries — pay and get paid more quickly, conveniently, and cost-effectively, so they can focus on what matters most — growing their business.