We're helping businesses of all shapes and sizes pay and get paid faster and more securely while making a difference to our local communities.
Want to be part of a bright, talented, diverse team working creatively to solve real world problems?
We'd love to have you on board!
About the job:
At Safenetpay, we are on a journey of creating a one-stop solution for all business payment needs. We are seeking a bright, creative and curious individual, who feels at ease with technology and doesn’t accept the status quo. You will work with the team to help research and analyze business, regulatory, and technology related initiatives to deliver high-quality solutions for various financial products.
Critical to success within this role is attention to detail, technically savvy and a deep understanding of the payment applications and of the banking industry as a whole.
What you get to do:
• Analysing business processes, technical and functional requirements, defining business rules and use cases
• Interview users and stakeholders to identify, analyse and synthesize product requirements
• Develop prototypes / mock-ups to communicate design specifications and feature planning with Product Development team
• Assist QA team by clarifying business requirements set by the Product Manager(s)
• Work in conjunction with Product Manager(s) to review and approve bug corrections and application features
• Attend and participate in daily scrum team stand-ups
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of product enhancement initiatives
• Measure and report on key performance indicators for product
• Collaborate with the different Go to Market teams to facilitate forecasting and predictive analytics for all revenue-impacting metrics
• Identify patterns and revenue-generating opportunities by thoroughly analysing and cross-referencing data sets and sources
What we are looking for: • 3-5 years of experience on BA in fintech or banking
• Sound understanding of BI best practices/methodologies, relational structures, dimensional data modelling (OLAP, OLTP, etc.), scale, structured query language (SQL) skills, query performance tuning, data warehouse and reporting techniques
• In-depth analytical/problem solving mind set, with the capability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions
• Strong analytical skills to solve and model sophisticated business requirements
• Experience in a risk and control environment in banking/financial services organisation is a plus
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Motivation to work on your own initiative on multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Flexible approach with an aptitude to deal with rapidly changing strategies and approaches
• A can-do attitude and ability to work cross-functionally to drive results
• Experience in technology B2B Business/Revenue Operations Teams. Fintech and payments a big plus
• Knowledge of Agile concepts
• Python skills (optional)